Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Conexant. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -ICalCC2wa.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.55 MB (3724928 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They occupy 3.55 MB (3724928
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Conexant HD Audio. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by Conexant. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 06:39:58.110