Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. More data about Conexant can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -ITE7Pebwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.09 MB (4286680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Conexant HD Audio. They take 4.09 MB (4286680
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program by the software company Conexant. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 23:26:43.020