Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Conexant HD Audio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.59 MB (4813656 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.59 MB (4813656
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 00:21:16.227