Conexant HD Audio
This info is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -IBERCC2wa.INF. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.38 MB (1446968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 1.38 MB (1446968
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:15:21.820