Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Take a look here
for more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG15Plmwa.inf is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant HD Audio. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes about 6.37 MB (6675288 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
The following executables are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 6.37 MB (6675288
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe.FriendlyAppName
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 00:46:36.970