Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Take a look here
for more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG15Plmwa.inf is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant HD Audio. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes about 6.37 MB (6675288 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
The following executables are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 6.37 MB (6675288
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 00:46:36.970