Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Open here
for more information on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.06 MB (4256352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.06 MB (4256352
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program by the software company Conexant. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:22:33.170