Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Conexant HD Audio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.42 MB (6735736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 6.42 MB (6735736
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Conexant HD Audio.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Conexant HD Audio is an application by Conexant. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 06:29:28.937