Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.34 MB (4550488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.34 MB (4550488
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 00:11:47.750