Conexant HD Audio
This info is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Conexant HD Audio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG13Plmwa.inf. The application's main executable file is called UIU64a.exe and its approximative size is 4.10 MB (4297944 bytes).
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.10 MB (4297944
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Conexant HD Audio. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Conexant HD Audio we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Some users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:47:52.380