Conexant HD Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\preload64\Audio\Conexant\CX20672\Vista32_Vista64_Win7_32_Win7_64_188.8.131.52\W7-64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -IK52CC2wa.INF. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.36 MB (1427000 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.36 MB (1427000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 18:54:55.343