Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Open here
for more details on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 8.44 MB (8845648 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.44 MB (8845648
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by the software company Conexant. Some people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-31 02:26:04.877