Conexant HD Audio
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -ITE7Pebxa.inf. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.51 MB (2636416 bytes) on disk and is labeled UIU32a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.51 MB (2636416
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Conexant HD Audio is a program by Conexant. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:39:09.330