Conexant HD Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Take a look here
for more information on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IAM3PEza.INF. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 1.06 MB (1114112 bytes) and is named UIU32a.exe.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take an average of 1.06 MB (1114112
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by the software company Conexant. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:31:37.020