Conexant HD Audio
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. More information on Conexant can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -Icv30A5za.inf. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 728.00 KB (745472 bytes) on disk and is titled UIU32a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 728.00 KB (745472
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 07:10:54.777