Conexant HD Audio
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IT15Plmwa.inf. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.35 MB (4556680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take an average of 4.35 MB (4556680
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Conexant HD Audio. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by Conexant. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-16 09:25:17.380