Conexant HD Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. More information on Conexant can be seen here
. Conexant HD Audio is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\TC70045700C.TEMP\AUDIO\W7-64 folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO\UIU64a.exe -U -ITZ12PEwa.INF. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes about 1.36 MB (1422392 bytes) and is named UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.36 MB (1422392
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by the software company Conexant. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 01:33:01.697