Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Open here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.07 MB (8466800 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which take 8.07 MB (8466800
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Conexant HD Audio we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-18 05:26:43.140