Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be seen here
. Conexant HD Audio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's primary executable file and it occupies circa 8.07 MB (8458072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Conexant HD Audio. They take about 8.07 MB (8458072
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-02 13:39:36.703