Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. More information about Conexant can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Software\Audio\Conexant\CX20672\Vista32_Vista64_Win7_32_Win7_64_22.214.171.124\W7-64 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -IK52CC2wa.INF. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.48 MB (1552000 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio is composed of the following executables which take 1.48 MB (1552000
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant HD Audio. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:06:47.330