Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. More information on Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG13Plmwa.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. The program's main executable file is called UIU64a.exe and occupies 4.36 MB (4567936 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 4.36 MB (4567936
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by the software company Conexant. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:34:12.253