Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IAcrPebxa.inf. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.67 MB (2798208 bytes) on disk and is named UIU32a.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 2.67 MB (2798208
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:55:08.240