Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IPBCar5a.inf. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.68 MB (2812544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take an average of 2.68 MB (2812544
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 22:19:13.640