Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. More information on Conexant can be seen here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.32 MB (4524760 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Conexant HD Audio. They take 8.91 MB (9338416
bytes) on disk.
- ISUIU.EXE (4.59 MB)
- UIU64a.exe (4.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by Conexant. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 09:17:05.970