Conexant HD Audio
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. More information about Conexant can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called UIU64a.exe and it has a size of 8.07 MB (8466800 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 8.07 MB (8466800
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant HD Audio. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-02 18:55:41.730