Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. More information on Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. The program's main executable file occupies 8.39 MB (8802560 bytes) on disk and is titled UIU64a.exe.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take about 8.39 MB (8802560
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Conexant HD Audio we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-26 01:05:49.767