Conexant HD Audio
This info is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Open here
for more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it takes close to 6.42 MB (6727000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 6.42 MB (6727000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by the software company Conexant. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-22 07:19:39.360