Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is installed in the C:\D DRIVES\DRIVERS\X64\AUDIO_CONEXANT_22.214.171.124_XPX86_A\AUDIO_CONEXANT_126.96.36.199_XPX86\XP64 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -IACRCC26a.INF. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes about 1.46 MB (1535544 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which take 1.46 MB (1535544
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by the software company Conexant. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 16:59:32.987