Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Go over here
for more details on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG15Plmwa.inf. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.31 MB (4524248 bytes) on disk and is titled UIU64a.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.31 MB (4524248
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by Conexant. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:41:34.163