Conexant HD Audio
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be seen here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO directory, regulated by the user's decision. Conexant HD Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -I*.INF. The program's main executable file occupies 564.00 KB (577536 bytes) on disk and is called HXFSETUP.EXE.
The executable files below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They occupy an average of 1.31 MB (1372160
bytes) on disk.
- HXFSETUP.EXE (564.00 KB)
- UIU32a.exe (776.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program by Conexant. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:25:14.263