Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG13Plmwa.inf. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes around 4.06 MB (4258008 bytes) and its name is UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.06 MB (4258008
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by Conexant. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:22:18.243