Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Conexant HD Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IPILCC2wa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it occupies around 3.53 MB (3705984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 3.53 MB (3705984
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program by Conexant. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-13 15:56:09.630