Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Conexant. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes about 4.35 MB (4559240 bytes) and is named UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 4.35 MB (4559240
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by Conexant. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 00:05:29.783