Conexant HD Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Take a look here
for more information on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.30 MB (4509400 bytes) on disk and is named UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.30 MB (4509400
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by Conexant. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 14:26:59.917