Conexant HD Audio
This page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. More information on Conexant can be seen here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IAcrPebwa.inf. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 2.79 MB (2926720 bytes) and its name is UIU64a.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 2.79 MB (2926720
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by Conexant. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:21:33.567