Conexant HD Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Open here
for more details on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IEDGCC2xa.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. The program's main executable file is called UIU32a.exe and its approximative size is 2.68 MB (2812544 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.68 MB (2812544
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Conexant HD Audio. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by the software company Conexant. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 10:49:57.057