Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Take a look here
for more details on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled UIU64a.exe and occupies 4.31 MB (4524248 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take about 4.31 MB (4524248
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by Conexant. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 03:14:56.033