Conexant HD Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG13Plmwa.inf. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.06 MB (4258008 bytes) on disk and is called UIU64a.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.06 MB (4258008
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 22:42:41.680