Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.09 MB (4286680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.09 MB (4286680
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Some people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-21 21:44:16.250