Conexant HD Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Take a look here
for more information on Conexant. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.34 MB (4550488 bytes) on disk and is called UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.34 MB (4550488
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:22:26.680