Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 6.42 MB (6727000 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.42 MB (6727000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant HD Audio. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 04:45:12.137