Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Open here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -ICpV30D5a.INF. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,000.00 KB (1024000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant HD Audio. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:42:27.290