Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Open here
where you can get more info on Conexant. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IWAHerza.INF. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes) and its name is UIU32a.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 1,000.00 KB (1024000
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Conexant HD Audio we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by Conexant. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:57:19.907