Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Go over here
where you can read more on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IG13Plmxa.inf. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes around 3.14 MB (3294424 bytes) and is named UIU32a.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Conexant HD Audio. They take about 3.14 MB (3294424
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program by the software company Conexant. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-26 04:30:48.713