Conexant HD Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. More information on Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is typically set up in the C:\util\drivers\sound\W7-32 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IPNAPEBxa.INF. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) on disk and is titled UIU32a.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Conexant HD Audio. They occupy 1.08 MB (1134592
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by Conexant. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 15:59:53.117