Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IAcrPebwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it occupies around 2.91 MB (3047552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Conexant HD Audio. They take 2.91 MB (3047552
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant. Some computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:11:39.930