Conexant HD Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Conexant HD Audio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -IC4xVenza.inf. The application's main executable file is labeled UIU32a.exe and it has a size of 728.00 KB (745472 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 728.00 KB (745472
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 9.03
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by the software company Conexant. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:07:30.620