Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. More data about Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -ICalCC2wa.inf. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2913408 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.78 MB (2913408
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by the software company Conexant. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 00:30:34.007