Conexant HD Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is commonly installed in the C:\drivers\Audio\W7-64 directory, regulated by the user's choice. Conexant HD Audio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -IKIWHerwa.INF. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it takes about 1.35 MB (1418240 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio is composed of the following executables which take 1.35 MB (1418240
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Conexant HD Audio we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by Conexant. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:41:03.877