Conexant HD Audio
This info is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be found here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -ILM10WHDza.INF. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes) and is called UIU32a.exe.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 1,000.00 KB (1024000
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by the software company Conexant. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:58:05.550