Conexant HD Audio
This info is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. More info about Conexant can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -Icpl30a5a.inf. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 756.00 KB (774144 bytes) and its name is UIU32a.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Conexant HD Audio. They take about 756.00 KB (774144
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:18:26.853